* Replacement of faulty Voltage Regulators/Capacitors/Misc (as needed)
* Reflow/touch of the system board to address common solder joint micro-cracking areas
* Calibration of all indicators to factory spec using original diagnostic equipment
* Output/Bench testing (by diagnostics and simulation) of all gauges and indicators
* Cleaning inside and outside of all glass components
Repair covers the following models/years:
All models of Audi TT (2000-2006).
Part numbers covered: 8N1 919 930B/BX/C, 8N1 920 930E/EX/J/JX, 8N1 920 980/A/E/EX
Please note that the repair will not affect your immobilizer (if equipped) or odometer status. You will receive the exact item you shipped in for repair. Cluster will be plug and play and no coding/re coding is required by the owner. The immobilizer will be coded so that the car starts without any delay or lockout time.