* Replacement of faulty Voltage Regulators/Capacitors/Misc (as needed)
* Re flow/touch up of the system board to address common solder joint micro-cracking areas that surface due to age and mileage
* Calibration of all indicators to factory spec using original diagnostic equipment
* Output/Bench testing (diagnostic/simulation) of all gauges and indicators
* Cleaning inside and outside of all glass components
Repair covers the following models/years:
All models of MK1 Audi TT (2000-2006).
Part numbers covered: 8N1 919 930B/BX/C, 8N1 920 930E/EX/J/JX, 8N1 920 980/X/A/AX/E/EX (as well as all Canadian/KPH spec equivalent)
Please note that the repair will not affect your immobilizer (if equipped) or odometer status. You will receive the exact item you shipped in for repair. Cluster will be plug and play and no coding/re coding is required by the owner. The immobilizer will be coded so that the car starts without any delay or lockout time.
In some rare cases we may deem your instrument cluster non repairable or unstable. This can be a result of severely damaged system board, mainly due to age/mileage/condition/tampering or previous repair attempts. The condition is typically due to severe micro cracking of the system board. Best effort will be made to re flow/repair the system board components. If we deem the instrument cluster to be unstable and non repairable, you will be offered a replacement refurbished "donor" or new (if available) cluster option at an additional cost. We will notify you of the condition and seek approval to replace the system board or instrument cluster.